Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MATRYOSHKA DOLL & FINGER PUPPETS

I had made these cute little finger puppet dolls a few weeks ago but wanted to add them to something the children could hold onto.  Of course, I was over at Precious Patterns on Etsy drooling on the patterns and  realized her Matryoshka Dolls pattern was perfect - instead of an apron, I'd make it a pocket to hold the finger puppet dolls.  And of course it was perfect for fleece and felt.  This awesome pattern comes with 4 sizes of dolls and it took me about 1 1/2 hours to whip it up.  Added the 2 finger puppets and PERFECT!  A little girl at the hospital will definitely be smiling over this one. 

6 comments:

  1. Dona congratulations on your win @ Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - I just saw your name on their latest blog post, and thought it looked familiar! The shop is in Toronto, not too far from where we live - I've been there several times :D I've been waiting for their renovations to be completed (and for hubby to finish working on Saturdays) so I can go check out the new look :) I bet I know what you'll be using the fabric for, woooooooohoooooooooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm sure this will bring smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am inviting you to come and be part of my blog hop:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/05/show-your-stuff-25-butterfinger-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no end to your amazing ideas, Dona!!! This is going to make a little girl very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! We appreciate you linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We love seeing all of the great recipes and fun ideas! Hope to see you again next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well, this is the article that I’ve been waited for so long. Thanks, great share.
    russian gift
    matryoshka
    nesting doll
    russian dolls
    russian hat

    ReplyDelete